CAPA Cocurricular Program Update
Cronulla High School Creative and Performing Arts Co-curricular Program: Update
The following Cocurricular activities will recommence from next week – week 6:
- School Concert Band.
- Cronulla High School Vocal Ensemble
- Dance Ensembles
- Drama Ensembles
- Art Club
The remaining activities are currently on hold pending further departmental announcements:
- Tutor Program including band sectionals, guitar, drum, and vocal tuition.
- Photography Club
To ensure student safety and wellbeing we will:
- wipe down shared spaces and equipment regularly
- Use alcohol wipes to clean instruments where necessary
- Wipe down and sanitise drama props, sets, and performance equipment regularly
- wash hands thoroughly before and after lessons
- use appropriate cough etiquette - sneeze into the elbow or a tissue, disposing of the tissue straight away and then washing hands
- use individual water bottles and do not share, in any instance
- stay home if feeling unwell, or go to the sickbay if already at school
- use own instruments and equipment where possible rather than classroom resources.
- use the hand sanitiser provided on entry into the classroom, and at the end of each session
Students will be encouraged at all times to:
Fees for semester 1 have been waived. Invoices for semester 2 will be distributed next term.